211000- Wabash- Including the cities of Wabash and North Manchester 1128 PM EST Sun Jan 20 2019
..wind chill advisory in effect until noon est monday Overnight Very cold. Partly cloudy early in the morning then clearing. Lows around 10 below. North winds 5 to 10 mph. Wind chills 5 below to 15 below zero. Martin luther king jr day Mostly sunny. Highs around 10. Northeast winds 5 to 10 mph shifting to the southeast in the afternoon. Wind chills 8 below to 18 below zero. Monday night Cold. Partly cloudy. Lows zero to 5 above. Southeast winds 10 to 20 mph. Wind chills 3 below to 13 below zero. Tuesday Not as cold. Partly cloudy in the morning, then cloudy with a 40 percent chance of freezing rain and snow in the afternoon. Highs in the mid 30s. South winds 10 to 20 mph with gusts up to 30 mph. Wind chills 5 below to 5 above zero in the morning. Tuesday night...not as cold. rain possibly mixed with freezing rain through midnight, then rain toward daybreak. Light ice accumulation possible. Lows in the lower 30s. South winds 15 to 20 mph with gusts up to 30 mph. Chance of rain 90 percent. Wednesday Cloudy with a 50 percent chance of drizzle, freezing drizzle and snow. Highs in the upper 30s. Wednesday night Colder. Mostly cloudy. Lows 15 to 20. Thursday Colder. Partly cloudy in the morning then becoming mostly cloudy. A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Highs in the mid 20s. Thursday night Colder. Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of snow showers. Lows 5 to 10 above. Wind chills 1 below to 11 below zero toward daybreak. Friday Colder. Partly cloudy. Highs around 10. Wind chills 6 below to 16 below zero. Friday night Partly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of snow showers. Lows near zero. Wind chills 9 below to 19 below zero. Saturday Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of snow showers. Highs 15 to 20. Wind chills 2 below to 12 below zero in the morning. Saturday night Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of snow showers. Lows 5 to 10 above. Wind chills 3 below to 7 above zero. Sunday Partly cloudy. Highs 15 to 20. Wind chills 5 below to 5 above zero.
Heavy snow Saturday in the central and eastern Midwest, and southeastern Plains. Rain will cover the southern Midwest, Southeast and the Delta. Rain and snow for the Northwest. » More DTN Weather Commentary
Posted at 1:36PM Fri Jan 18, 2019 CST
Click here to get your local weather emailed to you each day.